Monday, February 4, 2008

Heated Gloves – A Loving Gift for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and this time I was planning to give Steve something more meaningful and more useful than those mushy little things stacked up the shelves of gift shops. I was wondering and short listed several things that could be gifted – mainly skin care products etc. But then nothing seemed a bright idea – everything was quite passé, when finally I came upon heated gloves.

A colleague showed me his new pair of heated gloves that he has bought from some online shop. They looked quite neat and also of good quality. He showed me that they run on batteries which were also quite light. I tried them for the day and felt so warm and comfortable that I hated to part with them in the end.

These gloves have now dominated the list of things I could give Steve. I have noted the web site – Real Shopping – that my friend has bought from and now I will also go and place my order.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I think you are right, that is the perfect gift that you can gave to Steve. He can used that everytime he will go out riding to his motorcycle.